Monday, December 7, 2009

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is brought to you by The Story Siren :-)





My laptop is still being repaired so I can only use the computer at work (which I have to sneak and do) so this week's imm will cover what I've received over the last 2 weeks.

  • Crazy Beautiful by Lauria-Baratz Logsted
  • A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
  • Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
  • Numbers by Rachel Ward
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Woohoo!!!)
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
  • Hold Still by Nina LaCour
  • The Amanda Project: Book 1: Project I by Stella Lennon
  • The Secret Circle: The Initiation and the Captive by LJ Smith
  • The Luxe by Anna Godberson
  • Envy by Anna Godberson
  • Splendor by Anna Godberson
  • Burned by Ellen Hopkins
  • Positively by Courtney Sheinmel
  • Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison

I also got Hate List by Jennifer Brown that I won in Princess Bookie's huge contest!

These were a great two weeks as far as my mailbox went. However terrible for my bookshelves which almost fell on me while trying to squeeze these in lol! What did you get??

6 comments:

  1. Helloooo, talk about amazing books! The Luxe Series, The Hate List, Sing me to Sleep, BEFORE I FALL and others - amazing loot, congrats! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Also look out for my first contest at the end of the year! Some of these will be up for grabs :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! These are incredibly awesome. Certain Slant of Light is one of my favoirte books, its really really good. Hope you enjoy all of your books!!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!