Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CSN Opportunity and Got Books Event

Recently I've been contacted by CSN to do a review on one of their products. They have been contacting a lot of big blogs and I'm just honored to even be included! They have over 200+ stores to choose from. You can purchase anything from the bathroom sink, bedspreads, bookshelves to toys for your kids. Some of these are www.csnbookcases.com, www.cookware.com, www.toysandgamesonline.com and many more! I've had my eye on so many things I'm not even sure what I should choose. I've been checking these out:
What do you guys think?

In Other News.....
From their blog:
This is a celebration about books, but more so for the bloggers that help tell the world about them. This event is to celebrate book bloggers round the world by shining a light on their efforts, spreading the word about their sites for future follows on your reading rounds, and having a little contest fun along the way.


Myself and so many other blogs will be participating in this huge book event this weekend. To give you guys one hint, all I'll say is I'm giving away two fabulous ARC prize packs! So please check back on Saturday. The winners will be posted on Monday. Other blogs will also be giving out great prizes so go to the site and check it out!

1 comment:

I truly appreciate your comments!