Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (10)

Book Blogger Hop is a fun meme hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books. This is a great way to discover new blogs and connect with more people. If you'd like to participate, visit Crazy For Books where she explains how it works.

This Week's Question/Topic:
 
In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

Wow what a tough question! I have a number of bogs that I have on "speed dial" but I don't have all night so here goes:

Ari from Reading in Color because she's so awesome really. Her blog emphasizes on books by or about people of color. It's so different and informative I couldn't help but love it. I'm fairly new to blogging still and she was nice enough to even speak to me and give me recommendations. She has truly inspired me to make more of an effort to find those hard to reach poc books and bring them to the light.

Eleni from La Femme Readers because when you read her blog, you can tell that she's spent a lot of her time into it. Here Tantalizing Future Reads feature is epic. She's such a sweetheart and I was happy to meet her briefly in person at BEA. Plus, she's a fellow New Yorker DUH!

Princess Bookie because she's pretty much the person who encouraged me to begin blogging. We met from another book swapping site and the rest was history. She explained to me how much I was missing out on and pretty much gave me advice and answered all of my silly questions.


And there it is. I wish you ladies continued success in blogging and everything else!

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by via the HOP. I will definately have to check out your fav. bloggers! Thanks for sharing info on them. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Visiting from the hop and of course, already a follower! Those are some great bloggers you've chosen, and isn't it cool when you meet new friends with a shared interest- I mean, passion- for reading! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you've chosen some great bloggers there!

    I'm following already, but I wanted to drop in and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your mission!! You've probably already read it but my latest sexy read is Eternal Kiss Of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost. That ceiling scene had me flushed so hard - that's one sexy book. Hope you enjoy the weekend :)

    Come by my HOP for this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Happy Friday!!

    I'm just stopping by for follow Friday and the blog hop.

    I'm a old follower. :)

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already a happy follower.

    Great post and praise this week.

    I'm sorry to see your new shelf was a wee bit damaged but happy to hear that it is sturdy and full!

    Black Disaster Fairy

    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
    http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also follow Princess Bookie!

    I found your blog through the hop and now following!

    Here is mine: http://bookbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea ! A hop !! Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Have a nice weekend!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!