Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guess What My Blog got for Chistmas???


A new outfit!! After a year of thinking hard about what direction I wanted to go in with this blog this is what I came up with. The old one made me cringe! It was so dark and drab and soo not ME and what my blog was supposed to be about. I want to give a HUGE Thank You to Jessica from A Fanatic's Book Blog for designing this one for me. This girl is just full of all kinds of awesomeness! If you're ever looking for a new look she's definitely the way to go. She's so patient, helpful and her prices are very fair. I'm sure I will be using her again in the future! Please note that it is still under construction and some links aren't working just yet.

Give me your thoughts, comments, feedback, suggestions..anything.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Love the bouncer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow keyona, this is looking fabulous and very Cute!!! I am smiling right now, the girl with the purple dress icon next to the blog button in the corner of the page, looks just like you! Jessica is doing a great job, I for one am very excited to see how the whole blog looks once evrything is finished! I know its gonna be great! :)

    Ash *

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!