LOL so uh yea I know it's 2011 already! That's okay, I still feel like I need to post my goals to make it real.
- Tweeting More- 2010 I was a quiet tweeter. This year I want my voice to be HEARD.
- Better Time Management-By the time I get home from work in the evenings and have cooked dinner I'm completely spent which sometimes leaves blogging on the burner. I will be doing most of my posts on weekends and scheduling them to give myself some breathing room.
- Less ARC tours!!! They've been my drug of choice over the past year. Since more and more have set up I have a gone a bit crazy to where I look around and my tbr is steady growing instead of getting lower. That's no good so unless a site has a book that I am truly dying for I will pass.
- More Reviews-Need I say more? At least 1-2 a week shouldn't kill me.
- Discussion Posts- I want to know a lot more about my followers and what makes you guys tick! So I've made a list of topics that I wonder about myself that I want to know your opinion on.
- Read a lot more- I've decided that it's taking me way too long to finish books. I've made a designated time to read at night.
- Mini Reviews-I will be sprinkling in some of my Adult book reviews but grouping at least 3 together.
- Blog Tours-I plan to do a lot more of these and have so many scheduled already so stay tuned.