Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This or That with Gae Polisner


 
Today we are joined by Gae Polisner debut author of The Pull of Gravity. I gave her a list of choices and she told me which one she would pick out of two...or not lol. If you haven't already, don't forget to check out my review of The Pull of Gravity.


Batman or Superman?

Ironman  (Although I miss Christopher Reeve. He was a classy guy and I once met him in person).

Computer or Television?

Oh, computer, definitely. Except for Chopped and Mad Men and Entourage. Must. Watch. Those.

Texting or calling?

Emailing. Or my new fave, Skyping.  Can that be used as a verb?

Facebook or Twitter?

You are looking at a facebook addict right here.

Eat in or out?

Out, but not fancy. Although, you know, fancy is good too. Especially fancy dessert.

Shower or bath?

Shower.

high heels or flats?

Riding boots. (am I not following directions?)

Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?

Really? Meh on both. I mean, they’re both beautiful to look at, but movie-wise, actress-wise? Neither. Give me Natalie Portman or Diane Lane (still, yes) any day.

Laptop or Desktop?

Laptop at my desk.

Read all night or party all night?

Read all night, except, say, twice a year where I’m excited about partying all night until I remember why I just answered read.  ;)

About Gae:
I am a writer of young adult and women's fiction. My debut YA novel, The Pull of Gravity, is due Spring 2011 from Farrar Straus & Giroux, Books for Young Readers. I am represented by Jamie Brenner of Artists and Artisans in New York City. When I'm not writing, I'm hanging with my two great boys or swimming. Oh yeah, and I'm a lawyer in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments!