Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (40)

In My Mailbox highlights all the goodies we've received for the week meaning everything bookish and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. This was a great week! I finally broke down and bought a kindle (for $14!!!) and I've got some good books for review.
 

~Amazon Kindle!!!!! Yes you heard right. I went over to the dark side :-)
 ~The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
~Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
 ~American Dervish by Ayad Akhtar
~Open Wounds by Joseph Lunievicz
~Unrequired Reading water bottle from Hyperion

Net Galleys for my new Kindle:
~Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
~The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan
 ~Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
 ~Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
 ~Ashes by Ilsa J. Brick
 ~The Poisoned House by Michael Ford
 ~Guantanamo Boy by Anna Perera
 ~Deviant by Adrian McKinty
 ~Black, White, Other by Joan Steinau Lester

So ummm yea I went a little crazy with the galleys. What did you guys get??

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the kindle! =) I can't wait to read The Near Witch!! And Spellbound sounds great!! =) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, New Follower:) Found you through Bookblogs.
    That's a HUGE IMM, I loved Ultraviolet and will be reading Tris and Izzie soon.
    Happy Reading,
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!