Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author, too, so others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they want
My teaser:

"As the headmaster had been detailing our punishment, I'd had a chance to think on why Little had cut me off, why he would allow me to inform Dr. Hunter of Hamish and Mercy's involvement in our misadventure. Clearly, he feared reprisals." 

~"The Education of Bet" by Lauren Baratz-Logsted, Page 95

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser! And I like the cover of the book. I have never heard of it but now I'll have to look for it.

    Mine Teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this! I can't wait for your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this. I hope you are enjoying it. I'll be sure to check back for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh. I've never heard of this. I'm going to peg this as 1800s America- is that even close? I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is 1800's! You're good lol.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!