Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

This week I decided to do a vlog!! 




Books Mentioned:

Drama High:Frenemies by L. Divine
The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd by Heather Brewer
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins
Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
Cum Laude by Cecily Von Ziegesar
You are not Here by Samantha Schutz
The Mosts by Melissa Senate
Other by Karen Kincy
Empty by Suzanne Weyn
Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
Her and me and You by Lauren Strasnick
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin

Please don't mind the screaming at random parts....no one was hurt during the taping of this video lol. My boyfriend was just playing a very violent game, hence the reason I'm playing Drake to drown it out.


What did you guys get??

8 comments:

  1. I would jump up and down if I got Extraordinary for review. Wow! I loved Saving CeeCee Honeycutt. I hope you enjoy all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at that awesome bookshelf and i instantly noticed drakeeee!! i love that song :D great books enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great looking books there, hope you enjoy them all! :)

    My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I want Extraordinary!! Maybe when your done I can borrow it or we can swap? I am extremely picky about books so you will get it back like how you sent it to me! and I read incredibly fast.

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha love your vlog! You always get the best books. I want them all! I'll be looking out for your reviews. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Other?! And Nancy Werlin? That is some sick collection you got going there. You are so lucky! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Extraordinary! I really want to read it, but there have been mixed reviews about it. I look forward to seeing what you thought of it though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Other. I fell behind in the Drama High series. I think I'm on Hustlin'? haha I don't remember. I have to re-read them for review anyway.

    I am IN LOVE with Drake and his cd Thank Me Later (my favorite songs are Fancy and The Resistance but really I love the whole album).

    the screaming made the vlog even more entertaining ;)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!