Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author, too, so others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they want
Here's My Teaser:

"It's not like I can test out my kissing theories on him in the middle of the street, surrounded by a bunch of drug dealers and homeless people, while my mom waits in the car. This plan has failure written all over it."

~"Sleepless" by Cyn Balog, Page 149

2 comments:

  1. Lol!!! I really want to read this one. I've heard wonderful things about it! And that teaser was downright hilarious!

    If you're interested, my teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!