Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (7) and BEA

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
 Paperbackswap:
Gone by Lisa McMann
Runaway by Meg Cabot
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine
Not Pictured: Hunger by Michael Grant

Trades:
Folly by Marthe Jocelyn
Caleb + Kate by Cindy Martinusen
Not Pictured: Entrapment:A High School Comedy in Chat by Michael Spooner

ARC's from Strand:
Abe in Arms by Pegi Deitz Shea
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodien Jones
Flash by Michael Cadnum
Not Pictured: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Not Pictured: Sources of Light by Margaret McMullan
So I did good this week. I'm especially glad to be getting more of my missing series books. What did YOU get??

On a Side Note: Any of my followers going to BEA?? I am! I am! I'd love to meet up with some of you. This is my first time going and I won't know anyone :( As you all know I live in NY so I could be a pretty good tour guide as far as good places to eat, shopping,and  cute book stores such as Strand. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email if you're interested!



6 comments:

  1. You got a great selection of books this week! I hope you enjoy them all :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mix of books! I can't wait to see what you think of Gone, and Flash sounds interesting.

    Enjoy BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa you got so many amazing books this week! I heard Caleb + Kate was awesome. Happy reading! :D

    And I wish I could go to BEA...maybe next year. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got Linger!!! I want to read it sooo badly. Let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of Kiss of Death! I can't wait to hear what you think of Caleb and Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - lots of great books there! Wouldn't mind if some of them showed up in my mailbox ;)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!