Monday, June 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
 
 Trades/PBS:
~Geek High by Piper Banks
~Perfect Shot by Debbie Rigaud
~Ghouls Gone Wild by Victoria Laurie
~Far From You by Lisa Schroeder
~Drama High: Culture Clash by L. Divine
~Deception by Lee Nichols
~Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
~The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
~Gringolandia by Lynn Miller-Lachmann
~Paper Daughter by Jeanette Ingold
~Abundance of Katherines by John Green
~Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala
~Three Rivers Rising By Jame Richards
                                            For Review from Publishers:
 ~Dark Sons by Nikki Grimes
~The Agency:The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Yee
~Stork by Wendy Delsol
~Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
~A Girl Named Mister by Nikki Grimes
~Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald
 
                                   Bought from Strand:
 ~The Red Umbrella by Christina Gonzalez
~No and Me by Delphine De Vigan
~Addicted to Her by Jennifer Nichols
~Silver Sea by Julia Golding


7 comments:

  1. Great Mailbox! You got a ton of great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! Finnikin of the Rock looks like a great read!

    Enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooooa, that's an amazing haul! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome books. There are some really good ones in there! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just looking at your mailbox makes me drool XD There are so many titles I can't wait to get my hands on!
    Have fun reading them!

    Kathrin @ Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect shot is so cute, you will like it! I think I'm getting the Agnency #2 soon (and the Red Umbrella)*dances in excitement*

    Ooo I want Paper Daughter! I haven't seen many reviews of it so looking forward to your thoughts.

    I'm so behind in the Drama High series. I love those books! I have yet to actually review them but I've been reading them for awhile.

    I'll be interested to hear what you think of Gringolandia, it's a great story about an important time.

    Happy reading! So jealous that you live in NYC and can go to the Strand....

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!