Sunday, June 6, 2010

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
~The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams by Rhonda Hayter
~The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
~The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place:The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood

~Betrayal by Gillian Shields (woohoo!!)
~Early to Death Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
~Girls Parts by John Cusick
~Prophecy of the Gate by Michele Zink
~The Pack by LM Preston
~Hotlanta: If You Only Knew by Denene Miller
~Hotlanta by Denene Miller

What Did You Get??

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to read the Replacement and Girl Parts!
    Prophecy Of The Gate?Is it the 3d book in the series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prophecy of the Gate is the second in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee awesome books this week, as always! I'm so jealous of Girl Parts it sounds so interesting. And The Replacement sounds good, but creepy. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh you got some great reads this week! I really want to read The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place. - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agghh! I want to read The Replacement!!! Let us know if it's as good as I'm thinking it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these look good, especially The Replacement and Guardian of the Gate. I still haven't read Prophecy of the Sisters yet.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!