Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author, too, so others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they want
Here's my Teaser:

"They were ready to kill, and she smelled their heightened state of anticipation. I won't die today, she thought, but I can't say the same for you.

~"The Pack" by LM Preston, Page ??


Side Note: Don't you hate when you accidentally take the marker out of the page where you found the quote?? Ugh... sorry!

8 comments:

  1. I love your teaser!! Makes me just want to start reading the book out of those two sentences!!! She sounds like a fighter all right!!! My kind of heroine, for sure!!!

    Here is Mine

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! It sounds like a dangerous situation. My teaser is from Naamah's Curse by Jacqueline Carey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser makes me want to read this one and I wasn't so sure from the cover.

    Here is mine.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-murderers-daughters.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser! This one sounds great! Hi, I'm Carly and I found your blog through the Blog Hop - yay!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I found you on the hop and Im now a follower.

    http://yafiction-heavenhellandpurgatory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Girl on a mission" Love it and your blog! you have a gorgeous layout of butterflies.

    I found you through the Blog Hop and absolutely love your interest in genres. Book Lovers Delight is now a proud follower!

    Come stop by Book Lovers Delight when you have a moment. I believe I have some sexy books you'd approve of.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!