Saturday, February 12, 2011

2011 Audio Book Challenge



Did I tell you guys that I'm addicted to audio books?? Well now you know! I tried one back in the summer, thinking it would bore me to tears but I was actually enjoying it. It definitely adds something to the story if there's a good narrator.  Anywho, Teresa from Teresa's Reading Corner is hosting the 2011 Audio Book Challenge and I've decided to participate this year. Here are the different levels:

  • Curious-Listen to 3 Audio Books
  • Fascinated- Listen to 6 Audio Books
  • Addicted- Listen to 12 Audio Books
  • Obsessed- Listen to 20 or more Audio Books
I've decided to go for Addicted but I'm hoping for Obsessed since I can usually knock down 1 or 2 audios a week.

1 comment:

  1. I joined this challenge as well and have really upped my listening time. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!