Saturday, February 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (31)

In My Mailbox highlights all the good stuff we've received throughout the week. It is hosted by Kristi The Story Siren. Last week because my screen was broke I missed out on IMM. So here's two week's worth of books!
 
 
 ~The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
~Dead is Not an Option by Marlene Perez
 ~Seven Kinds of Catastrophes by Amber Kizer
 ~Maxine Banks is Getting Married by Lori Aurelia Williams
 ~So Many Boys by Suzanne Young
 ~Shimmer by Alyson Noel
 ~Ghost Huntress:The Discovery by Marley Gibson
 ~The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
 ~Divergrent by Veronica Roth
 ~Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik
~Entice by Carrie Jones
~Drought by Pam Bachorz


8 comments:

  1. I'm very jelous ioof Drought and Entice, i really need to get those already!

    Hope you enjoy all the great books!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many amazing books! You're so lucky (: I'm really curious about The Latte Rebellion. Can't wait to see what you think about all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic books! I liked Entice and I just got the Latte Rebellion this week. I am currently reading The Iron Queen. I really want to read Epic Fail and Drought. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious to see what you think of Divergent. I've had my eye on it, but I haven't heard a whole lot about it yet!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to hearing what EPICFAIL is really like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely a great haul! Can't wait to see what you think of some of these books.


    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY your books made it to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik looks really interesting! Thanks for the find. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!