Monday, November 16, 2009

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :-)


Right now I'm working on making over my blog and also finding my way around this whole blogosphere so please be patient with me. I will try to do these on Mondays.



Anywho, Here's what I got:


Don't mind the quarter in the picture!

Possessed by Kate Cann

Love, Lies, and Texas Dips

For Keeps by Natasha Friend

Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

Front and Center by Catherine Murdock

Shadowland by Alyson Noel

Woohoo for all of these! Reviews coming soon! What did you get??





3 comments:

  1. Friendly feedback, your choice of text colour is hard to read.

    I look forward to hearing more about your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marce! Very helpful feedback indeed
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, a few of those are actually on my wishlist too! Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!