Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (9)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author, too, so others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they want
Here's My Teaser:

"He struck Tessa to the ground, landing on top of her and knocking the chair from her hand. He lunged at her throat, teeth bared, and she raked her clawed hand across his face, hitting and kicking at him with her other limbs.

~"Clockwork Angel" by Cassandra Clare
Page 258


Wooo sounds like it's ON! I love a good fight lol

8 comments:

  1. I really really really can't wait for this book! Sounds like it's quite an exciting scene! ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! >_< Great, intense teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Ohhhh, I think it's time to break out the Jerry chant.

    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really exciting! This book is already on my wishlist. I want it NOW! My teaser is from Brothers in Arms by Lois McMaster Bujold. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now thats a teaser! I can't wait to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard some great things about this one!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

    I have a Award for you Here

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an award for you! http://breathlessbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inilah salah satu dari 10 quotes terbaik The Alchemist tentang kehidupan favorit saya. Quote yang satu ini sangat terkenal,
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme
    hobiqq
    paito warna
    http://199.30.55.59/interqq78/
    datahk

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!