Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (34)

In My Mailbox is all of the awesome stuff we've received in the mail for the week and is hosted by Kristi The Story Siren.   

This week has made me want to tear out the little bit of hair I have left! I know you guys havn't heard from me since Monday because my internet's been in and out all week. Luckily I was able to get a new router tonight so I'm back. Anywho here's what I got:

 
 ~Chime by Franny Billingsley
 ~Illusions by Aprilynne Pike (Woohoo!!)
~She Said/She Saw by Norah McClintock
 ~Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
 ~Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
 ~Pretty Bad Things by C.V. Skuse

So book wise it has been a pretty good week!

3 comments:

  1. Great books! I loved Last Sacrifice and Only the Good Spy Young. I really want to read Chime. I hope you enjoy all of these and I'm glad you've got the Internet back. I know how frustrating that can be to not have Internet access!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I haven't read the Richelle Mead books yet? I'm so behind. Ooh Illusions I want that one too for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, you got some great goodies!! I can't wait to see your review of Chime---looking forward to reading that one.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments!